domingo, 22 de marzo de 2015

Scary world.

When I was a little kid, everything was scary, the world seemed to me something to discover, and I felt too weak and insignificant to break through it. I wasn't given any encourage to chase my dreams, I couldn't even know what a dream was, bad things you experience at night, maybe, before you wake up. As you get older, life teaches you that you must take a side towards it. You either take it by storm, powerfully and fight, for all that you want to achieve, or you either fall down, and let the flow take you with it, passively and recklessly. It's up to you, your choice, to your future and your happiness. The world really is scary, it will always be, but, what if we use it to become bolder, braver and stronger?

There's a silver lining after all.



S.